Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tip your hat to......Snowman Soup!

I've been so busy today I almost forgot to post. I could not wait to share with you.....this is the best yet! Snowman Soup that I have seen, Nikki my so creative downline made these for The Extreme Home Party booth. They were a hit and she did a great job. To see more of her creativity go: HERE to check out her blog. (she said I could share with all of you)
Isn't he just soooo cute and the bag inside is full of the goodies. The main thing you need to create this cute little guy is the Big Shot and SU exclusive TOP NOTE DIE. He does look better in real life. I tired to get a good picture .... not that I'm great at it, I did my best.
This is him with the goodies bag by his side. Hope you enjoy and remember leave me a comment it would sure be nice to hear from you when you stop by.

Enjoy and have a great day,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.