Sunday, October 28, 2007
Halloween Cards for my Friends, again I was using leftover packets from last year. Just added a few things to make it new.
Stamp set: Party Punch & Batty for You
Cardstock: Only Orange, Whisper White, Lovely Lilac, Basic Black and Creepy Crawly DP
Inks: Basic Black & Craft White
Accessories: Small & Large Tag Punch, Crop-a-Dile, Large Eyelets, Round Punch, Grosgrain Ribbon
Last month I attended an event put on by my upline three above me. This was one of the projects that we did. However, it was to plain so I added the ribbon, the slot punch closure, dimensional and a brad when I got home. This was a great event as always. We also made some ornaments and the Thankful banner in the Mini Catalog. I'll post the rest of the project soon.
Stamp Set: True Friend & Friendship Flowers
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Outlaw DP
Accessories: Tag Corner Punch, Slot Punch, Taffeta Ribbon Chocolate Chip, Brad, 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensional
I did a class on Folds with Dashing Designer Paper Extravaganza! Kicking of the Christmas Card Making Season. I hate having leftover packets, I made up the cards changing a few things. Here are some of the cards we did and what I did with the leftover packets. I love our designer papers this year.
Stamp sets: Punch Pal, Season of Joy, Wanted,Party Punch, In the Spot Light & All Holidays
Cardstock: Real Red, River Rock, Old Olive & Very Vanilla
Inks: Real Red, River Rock & Old Olive
Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbons, Double Stitch River Rock, Scallop Punch, 3/4" & 1/2" Punch, Round Tab Punch, Brads, Crop-a-Dile, Large Eyelets & Corner Rounder
Paper Towel or Toilet Paper Core
Basic Black and Only Orange Card Stock
Adhesives Glue and Mono
1/2" Circle Punch
1/16" Hand Held Punch
1. Cut Core at 2" with Hobby Blade
2. Cut Designer Paper in 2" strips the length will depend on the diameter for your core.
3. Cut 1/2" strips of Basic Black and/or Only Orange for you handle and upper rim.
4. Punch out your base with your Mega Scallop punch and then I used the Culuzzle Cutting System for the Circle. One will be Basic Black and one Only Orange. Adhere them together.
5. Now wrap your core, put adhesive of choice on the Designer Paper and position around outer core then do the same on the inner core.
6. Take one of the 1/2" strips and position it around the top of the core.
7. Take the opposite color of 1/2" strip and attach to the core. (see photo) Hold secure with a brad. Use the 1/16" hand held punch.
8. Now your ready to adhere to the base. Put glue around the bottom of the core and attache to base.
9. I cut 3/4" strips of Designer Paper and wrapped it around the Hershey's Nuggets.
I used the sheet of sayings from the Designer Paper to make tags to attach to my basket after I filled and put them in Cello Bags. There you have it!
Just had to share this one, this is Brandon, just turned three last Saturday. He has Meghan's Witches hat on and is closely watching the others putting up all the Halloween Decorations in the yard. Giving his two cents worth where it show go. I was on the porch watching and he came over to tell me all about it.
Thanks for stopping by!
This is my first attempt at one of the frames that everyone has made. I'm a little behind. This was a frame that I had on the shelf in my stamp room now it's up on the wall.
List of supplies:
Assorted Designer Papers
On Board Simon Lower Letters
Assorted Ribbon and Punches
This is a Target Note Book and a Michael's $1 spot wooden box. I covered the box with Soft Sky Prints Designer Series Papers and stamped on the Note Book. This is what I gave to the other Demonstrators that I went to Convention with.
List of Supplies:
Stamps: Little Pieces and In the Spotlight
Soft Sky Prints Designer Series Papers
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel and Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Assorted Ribbon, Cello Bags and Ink Pen.
1. Cut your card stock 5 x 5 inches. Score each end at 1.5 inches
2. Cut on the score lines on the two top scores and the bottom scores lines. (see photo)
3. Cut your designer paper 2 x 1.5 and adhere to each center piece.
4. I used my scallop scissors to create a scallop edge, you can use your corner rounder with the guide off.
5. If you do the scallop, trim down the inside flaps so that they don't show through when you put the box together.
6. Now put the box together.
7. Add the large eyelets on two sides of your basket with your Crop-a-dile.
8. Add ribbon or card stock for your handle, decorate to your taste.
9. Assemble your peppermint patties with the decorated Circle Scallops and add 3 to your basket.
Enjoy have a happy, fun, safe Halloween!
Another awesome idea by Cambria Turnbow! Now that I have my Scor-Pal these little baskets were a breeze to mass produce. I love my Scor-pal you'll be hearing that a lot. I'm going to post pictures for you like a Tutorial my first attempt.
List of the supplies:
Stamps: Batty for You, Party Punch
Paper: Only Orange, Basic Black, Creepy Crawly DS paper, Last years Halloween Night DS paper, Whisper White.
Ink: Basic Black,Only Orange and Old Olive Marker
Other: York Pepermint Pattie Candy,Scallop Punch,Crop-a-dile,Large Eyelets,Round Tab Punch,Circle Punches,Scallop Sissors,Hodgepodge Kit,Grosgrain Ribbon, Scor-Pal.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Oh My, this has to be the BEST promotion Stampin' Up! has had this year!!!!!
During the month of November, purchase three packs of our Designer Series Papers and receive one pack absolutely FREE!!! Regular shipping and tax will apply to the three purchased packs, there is no shipping or tax on the FREE pack.
Our Designer Series Papers are 12x12, patterned on both sides, come twelve sheets to a pack and sell for only $9.95 per pack. You can find these papers on pages 170-173 of the Fall-Winter Catalog and pages 12 and 19 of the Holiday Mini Catalog.
Here is a list of the paper packs and their coordinating card stock and ink colors:
Outlaw - Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla
Brocade Backgrounds - Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, River Rock
Fall Flowers - Old Olive, Really Rust, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky
Linen Prints - Always Apricot, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Pink Passion
Porcelain Prints - Blue Bayou, River Rock, Wild Wasabi
Le Jardin - River Rock, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Uptown - Almost Amethyst, Basic Gray, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
Wintergreen - Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, Soft Sky
Flowers for You - Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise
Petals & Paisleys - Certainly Celery, Taken w/Teal, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron
Creepy Crawly - Basic Black, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust
Notations No. 2 - More Mustard, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
Charbon - Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
Cerise - Real Red, Very Vanilla
Dashing - Old Olive, Real Red, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Cutie Pie - Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, So Saffron
Darling Doodles - Brocade Blue, Groovy Guava, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi
Prints - These papers come in twelve patterns of one color per pack:
Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue, Blue Bayou, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, River Rock, So Saffron, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Groovy Guava, Rose Red
Apple Cider - Close to Cocoa, River Rock, Really Rust, Wild Wasabi
Holiday Harmony - Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock
Order your three packs and choose your fourth absolutely FREE. Call or email me today!!!
Hello everyone! So sorry I haven't posted for a long time. Life has been extremely busy, and I've been juggling everything keep all the balls in the air. However, my blogging ball dropped. So I'm spending today catching up on a few things and organizing (cleaning) my stamp room in order to getting some much needed posting done. I have been working on a few things so stay tuned and check out what I've been up to.