Saturday, November 29, 2008

Full Size Magazine Holder and Cards

WOW! now onto the bigger size, that may be wrong to start out with because you will see this post first. What the hay, scroll on down to see the MINI if you like what you see here. Again, I used the Baroque Motifs Stamp set: Pink Pirouette Textured for the Magazine Holder, it's not as sturdy as our card stock but I wanted the LINEN "textured" look for the project. It helps the Pink Pirouette stand out. On the bottom a piece of Bella Rose DSP (one of my Fav's) and added Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon.
I made two full size cards and put two of each in the Magazine Holder. This one I love because of the pearls from the Prettiest Kit. {do you ever buy accessories (other than ribbon) and horde them?} I have had my Prettiest Kit for a long time and I never use it, this card needed a WOW factor. Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss Card Stock and a piece of Bella Rose DSP as the mat under the other two on the front of the card. Used ribbon down the side imagine that! :)
This card is a little different the Color gives it the WOW! It's Kiwi Kiss for the card and a strip of Old Olive between the two pieces of "Bella Rose DSP" I used the Scallop Punch and the NEW Large Oval where I stamped Cherish on the piece of Whisper White. Yep! there's that Ribbon again.

Hope you enjoyed looking around on my blog please feel free to leave me a comment as soon as I start getting more comments left I will have some "BLOG CANDY" so if your here say Hello!
Here's a picture of both don't forget to check back soon as this is a project that I'll be setting up with a tutorial for an up coming STAMP CAMP.


Enjoy and have a great day,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No offense, but...
It is "revealed" not revviled... and the plural of "elf" is "elves", not elf's (that's the possessive), and it should be "my husband and me", not "my husband and I" in the picture. Are you a teacher? If so, pony up.

Mary said...

Wow love these colors together. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.