Friday, November 21, 2008

Santa here HO! HO! HO! and Frosty too!



These little books were purchased a few years ago at Wal-Mart for .98 cents during Christmas. I embossed on them and made a few up as gifts and put the rest away. As some of you know I recently organized and re-pained my Stampin' Studio and now when I need something I know right where to find it. (I found all kinds of goodies during this revamping) Anyhow, this Extreme Home Party event has me making things like crazy this is one of them. Hope you enjoy.

I do want to apologize for not posting a "recipe" at this time. Hopefully after Saturday I can come back and post some tutorials and recipes.

Thanks again for stopping by....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.