Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm still here.....Getting ready for the Extreme Home Party

Hello everyone, I have been busy getting things made for my upcoming participation in my first big vendor event. I have been chosen as one of the vendors for the EXTREME HOME PARTY "The Ultimate Shopping Experience" held each year at our local Race Track Turfway Park. Nikki and I are so excited, we have both been working hard making hand stamped Gift Items to sell and displays to entice customers to our booth and inspire them to try our fabulous Stampin' Up! products.

If you are free on November 22nd between 10:00 - 3:00 stop by and say hello. Admission is FREE and Door prizes will be awarded every half hour throughout the day!

We each were required to donate a door prize this is mine. It has one of my Purse in a Bag's with 6 coordinating cards and a candle, Idea Book and Catalog, Mini Catalog, Decor Elements Brochure. They will also have many greeter's working to help the event run smoothly we were asked to give 2 small gifts to thank them.


I pulled out some old gable boxes and tissue paper and wheeled them and added a tag. I put a glass ornament and candle into the gable box for my gift.

Thanks for stopping in to take a look,


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.