Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza SALE! Is here Let the saving begin.......


The savings are here! Click here to view the stamping bundles priced at up to 50% off.

I'm also running a special of my own. FREE SHIPPING on all Stampin' Up! orders of $75 or more!
You must email me your order (askloentrup@fuse.net) to get the free shipping. Do NOT order through my online website or you'll be charged shipping.

As always, orders of $150 or more qualify for a free hostess stamp set and free hostess merchandise.

Both offers are good from Wednesday, November 26th through Monday, December 1st. Contact me today to place your order because these stamping bundles are only available for a limited time and while supplies last.

Ann

Image (c) 2008 Stampin' Up!

Just a note: I learn something new when I post to my blog, every now and then and today is one of those days ...... I have now figured out how to change my font size and color. How I stumbled on to the "How to" is a mystery I'm optimistic that I'll be able to do it again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.