Sunday, November 23, 2008

"LOVE in a Milk Carton"



WOW! what a day we had yesterday getting ready for these events is time consuming and then it ends so quickly. Nikki and I did well considering the poor showing in comparison to previous years. I'll be posting pictures of all of the items that we had and a few pictures of the layout. I'm posting this because "Becky Roberts" posted to my blog. She's the milk carton creator. You can check out her AWESOME blog HERE. So Becky here is my "LOVE in a Milk Carton" This is part of a STAMP camp that Nikki and I are hosting.




Hope your having a great day, thanks for stopping in...

1 comment:

Carole Bryson said...

I would absolutely love the template for making this - it truly is stunning !!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.