Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Time Well Spent


Today is a day for “TIME WELL SPENT”, as today is an unexpected day off (as if we moms ever really get one) a snow day. With the kids doing what they want and only a little laundry to be done I attempted to escape to my “Stamp Room”. In appreciation to all demonstrators Stampin’ Up! sent the Hostess set “Time Well Spent” when the new catalog came out. I cut and mounted it today, as I gazed into the air trying to come up with a layout or an idea that would work for a finished card. This was a bit of a challenge for me. As this is not a set I would usually purchases.

Again, I have all my scraps out here’s what I came up with. I’m not sure why I’m posting them they are just not up to my usual standard or they don’t scream ME!

I’ve noticed during this cleaning binge I have a lot of retired papers around. Another thing I need to use up! As you can see I slipped some in……enjoy hope you had a great day today!!!

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Time Well Spent and Canvas Background
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise & Apricot Appeal
Inks: Basic Brown, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal & Certainly Celery
Accessories: Paper Snips, Grosgrain Ribbon, Earth Element Brads & Dimensionals

Thanks for looking ~ Ann

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.