Monday, February 18, 2008

Makes Me Want A Puppy!!!



This has been a long weekend, we had a four day plus this past week we had two snow days. I’m feeling a little claustrophobic today….. Think I need to get out more….. I stayed up late last night to finish up these swaps. I was sent the stamped image as I did not pre order from the Occasions Mini Collection 2008. I hope the recipients like it…..I have one more image to work with from this same stamp set For Father set of 4 (111496 $25.95).

Recipe:

Stamp Set: For Father & Fundamental Phrases
Inks: StazOn Black, Really Rust, Sage Shadow & River Rock Classic Ink: WWC & SWM Really Rust
Card Stock: Sage Shadow, River Rock, Really Rust & Confetti
Accessories: Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Brads, 1/8” hand held Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, River Rock Dbl Stitch Ribbon & Aqua Painter


Thank you for stopping by and Have a Happy Presidents' Day!

~Ann
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.