Monday, February 18, 2008

Butterfly Thoughts of YOU!!!


Another swap for the Occasions Mini, Jen sent the butterflies stamped on Glossy White and I did the rest. This is a simple layout and the scallop is cute on fun cards like this. Back to work tomorrow (wink) no more indulging myself in my stamp room. We are back to the old routine. May not get to post tomorrow but check by for my Got my MOJO back Wednesday…..

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Just Celebrate
Inks: StazOn Black, Real Red & Pumpkin Pie Markers and Wild Wasabi Classic Ink
Card Stock: Glossy White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie & Wild Wasabi Accessories: Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Slit Punch, Blender Pen and Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping buy

~Ann

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.