I finally have done a square card! WOW! I included this one in my SAB Stamp Camp 2008.
5 3/8” x 10 ¾” piece of River Rock Textured Cardstock
2 ¼” x 3 ½” piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock
2 3/8” x 3 5/8” piece of River Rock Cardstock
2 5/8” x 3 7/8” piece of Groovy Guava Cardstock
4” x 4” piece of Ruby Red Cardstock
16” of Groovy Guava Double Stitch Ribbon
Step by Step Instructions to complete card design using the kit pieces
Corner Rounder (109147 $6.95)
Crafters Tool Kit (104310 $39.96)
River Rock Classic Ink Pad (109010 $5.25)
Groovy Guava Classic Ink Pad (109012 $5.25)
Ruby Red Classic Ink Pad (102259 $5.25)
Basic Black Ink Pad (101179 ($5.25)
Blender Pens (102845 $9.95)
Cutter Kit (106958 $16.95)
Stamp –a-ma-jig (101049 $11.95)
Stampin’ Sponges (101610 $3.50)
Aqua Painter (103954 $16.95)
Card Kit Merci Sale-a-Bration 2008
1. Fold the 5 3/8” x 10 ¾” piece of River Rock Texture cardstock in half using a Bone Folder.
2. Ink the Flower Image stamp with Basic Black Ink and stamp the image twice (1) on the Large Very Vanilla Cardstock and (1) just the Flower Image on the Smaller Very Vanilla Cardstock.
3. Color in the Flower Image using the Ink Pad Wells and Blender Pen and Aqua Pens. Ruby Red for Hearts (Aqua Painter), River Rock for Stems and (Blender Pen) Swirls and Groovy Guava for the flower (Aqua Painter).
4. Cut out Small Flower Image with Paper Snips. Use 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Mount over first image with dimensional.
5. Sponge River Rock along the edges of the Very Vanilla and then use the distressing tool to distress edges.
6. Mount Very Vanilla to the River Rock with dimensionals then to the Groovy Guava. Distress Groovy Guava and mount onto Ruby Red.
7. Tie Groovy Guava Double Stitch Ribbon around cardstock.
8. Remove the guard from the Corner Punch and punch the Very Vanilla strips to for scallop edge.
9. Mount very vanilla scallop edges to the Ruby Red then to the River Rock card base.
Thank you very much for stopping in, have a great weekend I'll be posting the rest tomorrow.