Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Blowing off the DUST on Blossoms Abound!



I decided to start pulling out sets that I have not played with for a while, no rhyme or reason just reach in my stock and pull one out and include a Background stamp with it. I'll have to come up with a catchy slogan to add to the blog for every Wednesday. Today’s lucky stamp set and background stamp are: Blossoms Abound and Flannel Plaid for todays challenge.




Recipe:

Stamp sets: Blossoms Abound, Flannel Plaid BG, Think Happy Thoughts and So Many Sayings (Retired Hostess)
Card Stock: Old Olive, Pretty In Pink, Ruby Red & Whisper White
Inks: Old Olive, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbons, Scallop Punch, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Earth Elements & Rhinestone Brads, Cutter Kit and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!
~ Ann

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.