Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Hello Hope it Makes you SMILE!!


I have to start by saying I LOVE “Berry Bliss” Designer Papers (deep breath)….I saw this layout or sketch I swear I wrote the number down but, it’s gone. This will be one of the samples at my SAB Camp hope they like Berry Bliss as much as I do!!! Who doesn’t like PINK AND BROWN? No worries mate, the most difficult part was using the Crop-a-dile to make the indents on the strip of Close to Cocoa. If you now an easy way please leave a comment I’d appreciate it immensely. This one was easy to put together and I love punches and I used three and the CAD.

Recipe

Stamp Set: Lots of Thoughts “Free by simply making a purchase, hosting a workshop, or taking the plunge and become a Demonstrator”.
Paper: Berry Bliss DSP, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate & Naturals White
Inks: Basic Brown
Accessories: Crop-a-dile, Slit, 1-3/8”, 1-1/4” punches, Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon and Dimentionals


Have a great day! ~Ann

1 comment:

Cindy Ehlers said...

I love this card!! Brown & pink look great together. Do you did a great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.