Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Swap Share

Old man winter has been hitting us around here; we’ve scored numerous SNOW DAYS school closed, no work for me YEA! On the flip side…(yes, there is always one) …I have all 4 children at home and it’s hard to sneak away and play with out constant interruptions. Making it hard to keep the creative juices flowing and create my little master pieces. Today I had a plan when Brandon (3) went down for his nap after lunch, I let the others pick a movie and said, “Watch it and respect each other and let me have some time alone in my stamp room”. It WORKED! I was able to finish up two more projects that I can share today.

I’ve had time to browse through some awesome blogs lately I’m amazed at the talent out there. I’m very interested in the Sketch and Color Challenges it helps make it easier to create. I did my first one this past weekend with Beate and I’m planning to keep doing them and try and add others so be on the look out. You might want to give it a try too, if you’re stuck or your MOJO is lost.

I’ve also noticed that I don’t say much in comparison, I’ll try and let a little more of me come through. I guess that’s what blog means blah blah blah……in addition to sharing my creations. The three sets of two below are from a swap that I participated in over at SUDSOL, I posted mine already. I wont stop there I’ll post more so stay tuned….

I want to thank all of you that have stopped by I really appreciate it!

Have a great day! ~Ann


These great Cards were created by: Christi Thorsen you can check her bolg. Sale-A-Brations Set Merci



Next were created by Krista M. Pomeroy Sale-A-Bration Set So Many Scallops


and final set created by Leslie Knight you can see more at her blog. Sale-A-Bration set Friendship Blooms


Ladies it was a pleasure hope to do it again soon. Thank you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.