Monday, September 3, 2007

What we have been working on.....


I kept my self very busy yesterday cleaning, today I came down to my stamp room to get posts to my blog caught up with current promotions and things Meghan and I have been working on. Today's feels very tranquil compared to yesterday with all the hoopla and fireworks. Visitation for Nick is today from 2:00 to 6:00 we are going later as we are going out to dinner with some other families.

In our Winter Mini Catalog you could buy ON BOARD ATC TRIO ALBUMS. I had to have it for what how knew? Until I attended Convention, I participated in my first swap with the wonderful group of ladies at SUDSOL. The swap was for card fronts and ATC's. I had never done ATC's before so I opted to do just cards, low and behold those wonderful ladies traded both for my card front. I had just the place to put them.

List of Supplies:

On Board ATC Trio Album
Mod Podge & Brush
Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper
Ribbon: Celery, Bashful Blue & Rose & snips
5-Petal Flower Punch
Spring Flower Bouquet
Circle Punches: 1-3/8", 1-1/4", 1" & 1/4"
Card Stock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue & Rose Red
Basic Black and Stampin' Write Markers
Junbo Outline Alphabet

Have a great weekend everyone!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.