Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Christmas Mega Swap


I'm participaing in a Christmas Mega Swap this is my card, I wish I would have used Old Olive with the Photo Corner Punch but, its to late now. I just mailed them and I cannot wait to see all the others that I get back. This swap totaled 37 different Christmas Stamp set from the Fall~Winter Catalog and Holiday Mini Collection.

Recipe:
Stamps: Peace to the World
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, River Rock & Very Vanilla, DS Dashing
Inks: River Rock, Basic Brown & Real Red, Markers; Real Red, Creamy Caramel & Old Olive
Accessories: River Rock Double Stitched Ribbon & Gold Brads
Tools: CTK Paper-Piercing Tool, Photo & 1/16" Punches, Paper Snips, 1/4" sponge, Cutter Kit and Dimensionals.

Have a great day to all! Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.