Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Brocade Background



After attending Convention they sold me on the PRETTIES KIT when used on one of our Make-n-Takes. My first creation using it.(it pains me I love to hoard my trinkets) And don't you just love all our selection of Designer Series Papers?




Recipe:
Stamp Set: Tres Chic
Paper: Chocolate Chip, River Rock & DP Brocade Background Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other:On Board 5 x 5 Art Journal,5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon Chocolate Chip, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon Always Artichoke, Photo Corner Punch ,Pretties Kit; Hat Pin w/ Clutch, White Pearls & Round Bead, Circle Rhinestones, Dimensionals & Paper Snips


Have a great day everyone!! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Terri Mainguy said...

This is the most elegant journal I've seen on all the blogs I've visited. This should be entered into one of the SU contests. It deserves recognition. Would you consider photographing the inside?
Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.