Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Little Make & Takes from Convention


Our M&T's I'm in love with little 3 x 3 note cards quick and simple. This one I learned how to Water Color. I'm more the hands on learner and this was well worth Convention to learn I'll be doing more of it now. These are great for gift giving,6 cards and envelopes together in a little box and VIOLA! Perfect gift for teachers, volunteers etc. Got to love the 3 x 6 you know this was hand made just for you! The new Ribbon used is Fairy Tale. The Gift Card Holder used the Prettiest Kit, we colored the flower using reinker and Aqua Painter and the small blue one was colored using the Stampin' Pastels. The little box was very inspiring, how to use the Chip Board and Circle Punch with Dimensionals to give it depth. I will be using this template at my next Stamp Camp.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.