Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Small Legal Pad Holder with Pockets

I have been playing around with these Legal Pad Holders this past week; gotten carried away. I should have my tutorial completed tomorrow and I'll post it. Karen Faber gets the credit for this cute Legal Pad idea. Again you will see Retired Designer Series Papers using them up but the Idea is Fresh and New! When I post the tutorial you can link back to me and share what you have done.

I still have not found out what the name of this DSP is but I loved it when I bought it and I still do. I did not take any pictures of the inside you will see them tomorrow. A little close up of the Flower to inspire you. Below you can see this one also matches with the Bag in a Box by Paula Goff.







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.