Sunday, July 6, 2008

Here's Your First Look at Decor Elements!


Here's is your chance to see the entire Decor Elements Line! Click below to download:

Decor Elements Brochure (1.12M PDF File)

I hope you enjoy this first look at the new product line. I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

I have orderered and received hard copies of the brochure. If you would like a hard copy, please email me at nannasinktopaper@zoomtown.com to request one. Included with your brochure will be a coupon for 10% off one Decor Elements product (Please note this offer is good only for purchases made through me only and not offered directly from Stampin' Up!). Use this coupon to be one of the first to experience the new product. Decor Elements products will be available for purchase starting July 1st!

Don't forget that you can order Decor Elements along with your retired stamp sets (sets can be ordered through August 10th) to get the best value in shipping!

Let's decorate!

1 comment:

Stacey Greenawalt said...

Hi Ann! I've tagged your blog! You can find details (and the 'tagged' image) on my blog at http://rebelinker.blogspot.com/2008/07/ive-been-tagged.html
-Stacey

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.