Friday, July 25, 2008

SNEAK PEEK OF THE NEW IN COLORS 08!!!

New In Colors
WOWSERS!!! I LOVE being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

You ask WHY?

Because I get to pre-order from a preview of selected new stuff first. So, let me be the first to tell you - the rumors are TRUE!!! All new stamp sets will be DIE CUT!!! How cool is that! There IS a new scallop edge punch. Oh! and so easy to use.

I'm in love with the new In-Colors! I got my hands on them - they arriving while I was on vacation, so stay tuned for lots of samples!!!! My camera's batteries are dead I'll need to go and get some tomorrow so that I can share with you what I created.

The stamp sets are fabulous. We only see a teeny tiny sampling (four) and the hostess sets, but I love them all - especially SOCK MONKEY!!! And, he's who I'm playing with next.

I knew I had to share some of the new stuff with you...you needed a sneak peek too. But, I promise, stay tuned and you may see some stuff as soon as tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.