Saturday, March 15, 2008

Where Have I BEEN!


This has been one of the best weeks in my life. With my son now home I seem to be able to relax, sleep better and I'm just in a happier mood. Hard to explain it's going to be an adjustment for him as well as all of us. My house is very quiet with out all the grand kids plus my own here every day. I do miss them and the noise but, I can now have more time to spend in my Little Stamp Room each day. That I can get use to.... I do have some new cards to post as soon as I get the pictures up loaded later today. I had a impromptu Stamp Night last night as Sale-A-Bration comes to and end. To all the ladies that attended and those who called or e-mail their orders I want to send out a BIG THANK YOU! I get so much out of Stamping with all of you. I'll leave you with a picture of the beautiful sun set kinda expresses how we are all feeling around here Amazing!

Thank for stopping by, ~Ann

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.