Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nanna's Stamps and Accessories for SALE!

I have been cleaning my house and that includes my Craft Room. It's going to be a busy week. I should take some before and after pictures. LOL

On the top of my list was to do something will all my RETIRED stamp sets. I do have a Crafter's Garage Sale every year but, that's just a one day event. I always have unsold items left over that I rummage through during the year as there just might me a stamp that I could use on a current project. It's nice to have them handy however, I'm running out of space and I need to clean things out.

I have found a solution......I have created an other Blog just for this purpose. Please check it out if you are looking for Great Deals or a retired stamp set or maybe you just want to add more Stamps to your collection. All prices are negotiable and you can do bundles. I will be adding a PayPal link to my blog for your convenience. Also prices do not include Shipping. I have added a link in My Stampin' Up! Business.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.