Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Zoofari



Deep breath, I did not get off to a speedy start today. But, got some stamping time late last night and finished them up this morning. Only 3 more days of Robert going to his special Summer School then I’ll have more time. That’s what I keep telling myself. I’m sure they will find something to fill in that time for me.

Late yesterday I decided to play with Zoofari, these little animals are so so cute. I purchased the Watercolor Wonder Crayons along with Watercolor Paper last year and you guessed it, never used them once. I’m going to learn how to water color. I did run across a Tutorial on it, now I just have to dig and find it.

Last night was trial and error. You can see on the next few cards. (can't beleive I'm posting them) Not my best work, I’m getting better controlling the water and the amount of crayon color is the trick. I will only get better the more I water color, practice, practice “just do it”. I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot more of it using this set.


Recipe:

Stamp set: Zoofari & Amazing to Zany
Inks: Classic Soft Sky, Kraft White, WWC Real Red & Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky and Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Large and Small Oval Punches, Gel Pen, Tool Kit & Dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.