Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pool Little Zebra



As the night went on trial and error, I did get better check out the little Zebra. Not to take the focus off my Water Coloring Talent. Check out the PAPER CLIP! My very best Stamping friend Audrey found them at Wal-Mart. It’s a pack of four different colors matching our Stampin’ Up! Colors, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Sage Shadow. They are The Loft Collection in the office supplies. Hey! I have just given out my first go and find it tip. I feel good even if I did not find them myself. Sharing is what it’s all about. Thank you for looking……


Recipe:

Stamp set: Zoofari, Flannel Plaid & Circle of Friendship
Inks: Classic Soft Sky, Kraft White, WWC Real Red & Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky and Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Large and Small Oval Punches, Gel Pen, Tool Kit & Dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.