Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Clip Board and Card Tin



Now to something totally different I made this early in the summer. This was my Daughters, a place for her to keep important things organized and to get her started on sending out cards to all her friends. I used the perpetual calendar print outs that Beate over at SCS has on her Card Organizer. Here is the link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/calendar%20organizer%20months.pdf
And put them on the front of the monthly dividers inside the lunch tin. These have been a big hit. I have two in my stamp room I hope to complete over the next day or so and I’m going to donate them to our Support the Troops fundraiser on Sunday.

I have not learned how to show a word that you click on then it takes you to the link. Like I said my computer nerd is in Afghanistan. If anyone out there would like to tell me how, please send an email to askloentrup@fuse.net. HELP!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.