Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thinking Of You



I thought I got a better picture of this one, this was another quick one, basic cutting and layering. I'm known for my Ribbon Addition all my cards seem to have it....

I did pull out the heat gun on this card the flower image needed something so I used clear embossing powder and added the Silver Hodgepodge Hardware Brad.

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Embrace Life, Canvas Background and Sincere Salutations
Inks: River Rock and Blue Bayou
Card Stock: Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery, DSP Porcelain Prints (retired)
Accessories and Tools: Sponge, Sliver Hodgepodge Hardware, Certainly Celery Ribbon, VersaMark, Clear Embossing Powder and Heat Gun.

Thanks for stopping in,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.