Sunday, October 12, 2008

Porcelain Print Purse with Cards



You may ask, What's she doing with Porcelain Prints? It's retired and that's why I'm using it. I have Designer Papers that I never used and some that I used only a few sheets in an effort to unclutter my Stamp Studio I'm using it all up. I'm making gifts, for teachers, hair dresser, friends and family you know all the people that we love to give our hand made treasures to. I'm also doing my first Craft Show next Saturday and that has gotten me motivated to clean out and get a lot of my 3-D items that have been hanging out in my studio out of here.

This idea came from Andrea Walford click HERE This was posted under Try it out Thursday. I made this and 5 cards using the Porcelain Prints Designer Paper and some old 06 In Colors. I also made a few other Purses using this one from Angie over at Chic n' Scratch click HERE for her tutorial.

I'll post each of the 5 cards so that you can get a close up view.

Thanks for stopping by have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.