Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Dear Friend



This one might be my favorite one of the 5 I did today. I like the clean fresh look of it. In addition it was quick and easy, I went to my sketch note book and pick a few sketches that I had not used for a while. One thing I did not do when I started my book was note where I got the sketch from, now I don't know who to give credit to for it. I have since changed that, I know this one is from 06 when I started my book. I think the concept came from Convention and when I came home I started one. I don't use it much as I usually have an idea in my head but, today I was in a crunch for time I needed help and it was the perfect place to go. Hope you enjoy.....

Recipe:

Stamp set:
Embrace Life and All Holidays
Inks:Basic Brown Ink Pad and Close to Cocoa and Certainly Celery Markers
Card stock: River Rock (retired), Close to Cocoa & Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla. Designer Series Paper Porcelain Prints (retired)
Accessories: River Rock Double Stitch Ribbon and Dimensionals

Have a great day and thanks for looking leave a comment so that I know you were here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.