Monday, August 11, 2008

The NEW Catalog is here!!!

Can't wait to see it! click HERE to view.

Have you gotten your hard copy yet? NO, what are you waiting for CALL ME!!

Stampin' Up! has rolled out 3 NEW Product based Starter Kits priced at $99 each. The best part you can customize your starter kit. Is one right for your? Click HERE to view.

$99 Starter Kits

Did you know that you can sign up online RIGHT NOW? Go to my Stampin' Up! website to sign up? Just click HERE. A password is needed so send me and e-mail and I'll give it to you. And if you need more information you can call me at (859) 356-0485 or e-mail me at askloentrup@fuse.net.

Never Before Seen Savings
For more details on this promotion click HERE right to it. E-mail me at askloentrup@fuse.net or Call me at(859)356-0485 to place your 15% off order today!

I told you hold on to your hats I'll be back tomorrow with more......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.