Saturday, August 9, 2008

I have been participating in some Chat and Challenges on SUDSOL (see side bar)to keep my mojo flowing and getting to know some of the other awesome ladies there. This was my card from the other night. ENJOY

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss (New Incolor), Chocolate Chip & Whisper White and Holiday Happenings Bundle Designer Paper Level 3 Hostess set from the NEW 2008-09 Idea Book and Catalog
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: 3/8" Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Gold Brads were added after Julie(SUDSOL)suggested add some metal and make it pop (Thanks Julie) it did the trick and Dimensionals

Yes! a Christmas card. This set was on my table as I told you I have painted and reorganized my Stamp Studio I was also sorting Stamp Sets. I saw it and went with it!! I had just gotten my Pre-Order so I used the NEW InColors and designer paper.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.