Thursday, August 7, 2008

Missing In Action

Missing in Action but, I've been busy behind the scene....I painted and re-organized my Stamp Studio. I'll post some pictures before and after. I put up my NEW decor elements "Create" it makes my Stamp Studio look superb.

This Card was another that I did for a NEW Catalog Swap!

Stamp set: Level 3 Hostess Holiday Happenings Bundle(pg 23)
Includes: Designer Series paper, stamp set and Rub-Ons

Baja Breeze (in color)Cardstock and Classic Inkpad
Pacific Point (in color)Cardstock and Classic Inkpad
Whisper White Cardstock
White Craft

Scallop Edge Punch (new)
Scallop Circle Punch
1-3/8" and 1-1/4" Circle Punches
Key Tag Punch

Dimentionals, Silver Brad and White Grosgrain Ribbon


1 comment:

Nicole Tugrul said...

This is one of my favorites of the cards you've done lately. I will definitely have to CASE it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.