Sunday, October 28, 2007
Paper Towel and Toilet Paper Holder Core Tutorial
Paper Towel or Toilet Paper Core
Basic Black and Only Orange Card Stock
Adhesives Glue and Mono
1/2" Circle Punch
1/16" Hand Held Punch
1. Cut Core at 2" with Hobby Blade
2. Cut Designer Paper in 2" strips the length will depend on the diameter for your core.
3. Cut 1/2" strips of Basic Black and/or Only Orange for you handle and upper rim.
4. Punch out your base with your Mega Scallop punch and then I used the Culuzzle Cutting System for the Circle. One will be Basic Black and one Only Orange. Adhere them together.
5. Now wrap your core, put adhesive of choice on the Designer Paper and position around outer core then do the same on the inner core.
6. Take one of the 1/2" strips and position it around the top of the core.
7. Take the opposite color of 1/2" strip and attach to the core. (see photo) Hold secure with a brad. Use the 1/16" hand held punch.
8. Now your ready to adhere to the base. Put glue around the bottom of the core and attache to base.
9. I cut 3/4" strips of Designer Paper and wrapped it around the Hershey's Nuggets.
I used the sheet of sayings from the Designer Paper to make tags to attach to my basket after I filled and put them in Cello Bags. There you have it!