Sunday, October 28, 2007

Designer Paper Extravaganza!














I did a class on Folds with Dashing Designer Paper Extravaganza! Kicking of the Christmas Card Making Season. I hate having leftover packets, I made up the cards changing a few things. Here are some of the cards we did and what I did with the leftover packets. I love our designer papers this year.

Supplies:

Stamp sets: Punch Pal, Season of Joy, Wanted,Party Punch, In the Spot Light & All Holidays
Cardstock: Real Red, River Rock, Old Olive & Very Vanilla
Inks: Real Red, River Rock & Old Olive
Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbons, Double Stitch River Rock, Scallop Punch, 3/4" & 1/2" Punch, Round Tab Punch, Brads, Crop-a-Dile, Large Eyelets & Corner Rounder

>

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.