Sunday, October 28, 2007
Batty for YOU Basket Tutorial
1. Cut your card stock 5 x 5 inches. Score each end at 1.5 inches
2. Cut on the score lines on the two top scores and the bottom scores lines. (see photo)
3. Cut your designer paper 2 x 1.5 and adhere to each center piece.
4. I used my scallop scissors to create a scallop edge, you can use your corner rounder with the guide off.
5. If you do the scallop, trim down the inside flaps so that they don't show through when you put the box together.
6. Now put the box together.
7. Add the large eyelets on two sides of your basket with your Crop-a-dile.
8. Add ribbon or card stock for your handle, decorate to your taste.
9. Assemble your peppermint patties with the decorated Circle Scallops and add 3 to your basket.
Enjoy have a happy, fun, safe Halloween!