Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Connie's Gifts from her Secret Elf!

From the previous post you all know that I was Connie's Secret Elf. One of the gifts I gave her was a can of Cashew's I couldn't give her the Planter's can with out a little something added. So this is what I did in a matter of minutes as that was all the time I had before heading out the door to work that morning.

Nothing like waiting until the last second....to my advantage the paper and glitter were all ready out on my work table and I had an idea in my head. Here it is!!







I think when she got this one it was not hard to guess who her Secret Elf was. We had so much fun doing this I hope we do it again next year.

Enjoy and have a great day,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.