Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Retired List is Here!











Well, it's here!!! The retired stamp set list is out! I can't believe it! These stamps will ONLY be available until August 10!!! After that Stampin' Up! will be releasing all their new and exciting stamps BUT remember you can't get these ones any longer!

Where do STAMPS go when they retire? click HERE for the list

Here's what you need to do.....grab a coffee, tea (it's the British in me) or something, click on the link above and print off the retired stamp set list. Go through your catalog and figure out which sets you can't live without. Then keep this list handy as you'll need it for a fun activity I have coming up in the week or so! If you have ANY questions please don't hesitate to contact me! Have fun!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.