Friday, June 6, 2008

PostIt Note Holders and Pens

Last week was busy, with the ending of the school year. Not only did I have gifts for all my children's Teachers and other staffers I could not leave out my co-workers at my school that needed a parting gift. These are some of the pictures I took in a hurry. Thought I would share.


These went to Meghan's and Samantha's teachers. I punched a whole in the stand and attached a small ink pen. You know one of those $$ bin finds that you just have to buy...months later you finally uses them.



I lost count on how many of these little 3 x 3 card holders that I made. These went to the Teacher Aids, Cafeteria workers, Secretary's and Custodians. You can click HERE and see my Tutorial on the Note Card Holders.

As always thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.