Sunday, February 1, 2009

One more quick one.....

Now as I said your creativity is not limited. I took the same Polka Dot Punches stamp set but different image kept the same colors and added a different sentiment. Another great card......a little close up I love the look of embossing, I did cut each of these images out to get the full petal detail.



I also like these card because they are great examples of using your Designer Series Papers on cards. They add color and texture.

The game is about to get started have a great day and thanks again for stopping by,

3 comments:

Stamp with Sandy said...

These two cards are beautiful! This is one of the SAB stamp sets I'd love to get. Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

This one is beautiful also.

Nicole Tugrul said...

I love this card..the colors are right up my alley.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.