Monday, January 21, 2008

Clipboard Calendar Class



Keep track of your life in 2008 (and beyond) with this adorable hand-crafted Calendar! Made with our Chipboard Clipboard and fabulous Designer Papers, you'll be anxious to display this work of art. This is my Daughter Meghan's she loves the new Ginger Blossom Papers and she's not alone. Below are some close ups of the details. I used On Board Accents covered with Designer Paper and added Rhinestone Brads to add some BLING!!!





Doing the letters I got creative, using Jumbo Outline Alphabet stamped on some cardboard backing that I save from packages. Then cut each letter out inked it up, covered it with VersaMark and added clear Stampin'Emboss Powder heated it added Stampin'Dimensionals to the back and positioned on the Clip Board. My son Robert had to have one also. Pictured below. Go to Events and join me on March 28th at 6:30 for the class.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.