Monday, December 31, 2007

A Special Birthday Gift



My Son Robert was diagnosed with Dyslexia this past summer and he has been attending the 32 Degree Masonic Learning Center. His teacher Jenni is an angel and has inspired him to rise above and beyond. This is part of her gift that we put together.

Supplies

SU Gift Sacks
Brocade Background Paper (Retired)
River Rock Card Stock
Pretties Kit I colored the flowers with River Rock Re-Inker
The Tag is made from one of the old ceramic ornaments that SU sold years ago I stamped Happy Birthday and then used Glassy Glaze Enamel Emboss Powder to make it shine. Cannot forget the Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon.
The card I got the idea from a card posted on a yahoo group don't recall the name or what it's called either. Scallop punched the paper and then using gold cord wrapped it around to make the design. To finish it off I used gold embossing powder on the Happy Birthday from the It's Your Birthday stamp set. Lastly the stamped on the tissue paper using Baroque Motifs Stamp set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, my prayers are with you! I am sure she will love her gift.
Stampin Jen,
Buy & Sell 4 Free
http://crafts.webstore.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.