Thursday, October 2, 2008

No longer missing from Blogland...I had some camera issues and I could not share...

I could not wait to share this card with you. Here in Northern Kentucky a few of us Stampin' Up! demonstrators get together to share our ideas along with great conversation once a month all thanks to Jackie. She did not stop there, we all got to pick a stamp set out of the NEW Holiday Mini Catalog and Jackie swapped them out for us. I will share them all with you in the up coming week.

I'll start with my swap I used the LOVE OWL-WAYS stamp set it is a set of 6 $19.95 on page 25. I could not resist the new Ribbon Originals so they had to be incorporated into my swap along with Frosty Day Designer Series Paper. Are you ready to see the whole card?



Recipe:

Stamp set: Love Owl-ways #111770 $19.95 Page 25 (Holiday Mini)
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red (80-09) In-Color, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White and Frosty Day DSP #113057 $9.95 page 21 (Holiday Mini)
Inks: Basic Brown Ink Pad & Riding Hood Red Classic Ink Pad.
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch(107214), Silver Brads(104336), 1/16" Hand Held punch(101227), Stamp--a-mag-jug(101049), Close to Cocoa Stamp Write Marker(100072),Blender Pans (102845)and Ribbon Originals (113100)$14.95 (Holiday Mini)

Here's a sneak peak of the other swaps...







Thank so much for taking the time to stop by;

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Slide Show

Powered By Blogger
Powered by WebRing.